The pressure on IT management has reached extraordinary levels.
Not only are traditional IT architectures being questioned for their cost-effectiveness, efficiency and agility by the advent of SaaS (Software as a Service) and Cloud Computing, but end-users also have increasingly higher expectations regarding the experience they have, as the end-user of the software and services you are responsible for.
It is a good thing that the end-user experience has become increasingly richer - more graphical, more sophisticated yet more intuitive, with mobile access and ever faster response times, but to meet these expectations you need software that enables you to monitor, understand and improve the performance of your systems - old and new - in this new era of service-level expectations.
Servicetrace supports you in achieving these goals.
- Defining and monitoring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) amongst all stakeholders
- Predict and prevent system availability and performance issues before they happen
- Proactively inform all stakeholders regarding systems performance with intelligent, personalized reporting and distribution
- Reduce operational management costs - minimize 'fire-fighting' scenarios
- Raise the visibility of IT as a key contributor to improved business performance by understanding the end-user
- Accounting for the lifecycle of the end-to-end process
|LEFT: The power and simplicity of the GUI enables IT staff to quickly - and easily - manage and monitor all your services and end-to-end processes, no matter how complex they may be.|