The servicetrace solution
To cost-effectively and reliably deliver high-quality business applications and services to end-users is a major challenge nowadays. Everyone is working within budget constraints and IT is no exception.
Many organizations are adopting the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, having discovered how it helps to improve the management and efficiency of their IT processes, so improving their overall business performance, whilst also enabling a reduction in operational costs.
Analyst research amongst a diverse range of international companies and government organizations has shown that the adoption of the standards and best practices laid down by ITIL features increasingly in their IT and business planning.
The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is a best practices framework for IT service management, designed to help companies and organizations of all kinds to improve the quality of their IT services and business processes.
ITIL has evolved to become the de-facto standard framework for IT Service Management (ITSM) best practices, with over 12,000 companies (as at 2009) worldwide having implemented aspects of the framework.
ITSM and the ITIL process framework helps IT improve the quality of the IT services they deliver, so meeting - and exceeding - the expectations of the end-user and business. Servicetrace and ITIL enables a structured approach to planning, developing, implementing and supporting all aspect of IT services.
To provide reliable services in a cost-effective manner, IT operations must have proven, robust and repeatable processes - this is the only way the end-to-end process can be controlled and guaranteed to always be a high quality experience for the end-user.
Servicetrace has a wealth of experience in ITIL environments, committed to developing and delivering solutions for customers to use IT to:
- Make things easier
- Improve the end-user experience
- Help in the resolution of problems
- Simplify Change Management
- Ease Configuration Management
- Improve the quality of service-level management
- Accelerate the implementation of new processes
- Automate and manage all IT and business processes - End-to-End
- Minimize the risk and exposure to unplanned incidents
- Assist in Capacity Planning
- Help improve the financial management of IT services
|LEFT: Easily define - and control - all your processes as projects. The powerful yet intuitive interface enables you to quickly adapt existing workflows and projects, or create whole new ones.|
All IT and business processes are supported by a variety of IT management tools.
However, many traditional management tools have their roots in legacy IT practices - as silos of information - and traditional infrastructure management tools are not focused on delivering a better experience for the end-user.
Every IT organization aims to deliver reliable - and fast - applications and services, so improving the quality and effectiveness of the business processes in the organization.
ITSM and its ITIL processes require the organization to adopt a service-oriented perspective, with the quality of the end-user experience always in mind.
To achieve this, IT needs to organize and manage resources as they relate to the IT processes that support the business processes.
Servicetrace is well-versed in delivering solutions for such environments and offers a proven, practical way to maximize the many benefits of ITIL best practices. When an organization is considering adopting an ITIL approach, improving the experience of the end-user must be the objective. The performance and quality of the end-to-end process is a key contributor to the effectiveness of the business.
How Servicetrace with ITIL Benefits Your Organization:
Servicetrace is committed to delivering tangible benefits within an ITIL framework:
- Improve the availability, reliability and performance of your IT services
- Increase the transparency and accountability of the cost of services
- Improve the utilization of resources
- Identify and eliminate redundant processes
- Improve project success rates
- Integrate all centralized, distributed and external processes
- Document and communicate roles and responsibilities in service provision
- Anticipate and prevent problems before they occur
- Avoid issues that impact the business
- Assure that services meet the business, customer and user expectations
- Learn from previous experience
- Increase your organization's competitive performance
- Provide demonstrable performance indicators
For further information regarding how Servicetrace can help you adopt and benefit from an ITIL approach, please contact us directly to speak to one of our team of experts.