- How long does it take to set up a new measurement, in a new location?
Our modular approach means STC scripts can be operational for new environmental metrics within minutes.
- Can ServiceTrace-Client be used for Automation?
Yes. It is possible to orchestrate and automate all typical Administrator functions.
- What happens if connectivity between the data collectors and the Management-Server is interrupted?
Interruption is automatically detected and transfers are stopped in a control manner pending the return of connectivity. No data collection is lost, even during this period.
- Why do clients choose ServiceTrace?
ServiceTrace adapts to all environments and is simple to install and operate, requiring minimal administration. Our focus on End-to-End monitoring is unique and enables our excellence in this area, enabling a true understanding of the end-user experience.
- What type of reports are available?
Standardized - or customized - reports are easily produced via Custom-Data-Reporting (CDR). They are produced in HTML or .PDF format, as preferred, and automatically scheduled for distribution via (eg) email, SMS, etc.
- Can ServiceTrace be used for Service Level Management reporting and also measuring End-to-End response times and availability?
Yes. These are the core disciplines of ServiceTrace.
- Can ServiceTrace be used for any application? Even bespoke ones?
Yes. The ServiceTrace modules are independent of the type and nature of the application concerned.